American/Italian hard rockers NOT OVER YET have released a music video for the song ‘Crazy Tide‘ (feat. Zak Stevens, Chris Poland, Luca Princiotta), the track is taken from the band’s debut album ‘AXIOMS OF LIFE‘, out today. NOT OVER YET is an international studio project that brings together world-renowned artists to create the ultimate hard rock album.
‘AXIOMS OF LIFE‘ featuring as guests: Luca Princiotta – lead guitars (Doro Pesch), Chris Poland– lead guitars (OHM / Megadeth), Blaze Bayley – vocals (Blaze / Iron Maiden / Wolfsbane), Zak Stevens – vocals (TSO / Savatage / Circle II Circle), Dylan Rose – vocals (Archer Nation), Charlie Huhn – vocals (Foghat / Gary Moore / Ted Nugent / Victory) and Greg Izor – vocals.
1. Will Power (feat. Dylan Rose, Luca Princiotta)
2. Crazy Tide (feat. Zak Stevens, Chris Poland, Luca Princiotta)
3. Boomshake (feat. Charlie Huhn, Luca Princiotta)
4. You And I (feat. Zak Stevens, Chris Poland)
5. Back to Square One (feat. Blaze Bayley, Luca Princiotta)
6. Some Blues (feat. Greg Izor, Luca Princiotta)
7. No Compromise (feat. Charlie Huhn, Luca Princiotta)
8. Breathe (feat. Dylan Rose, Luca Princiotta)
9. Let’s Stay Together (feat. Greg Izor)
NOT OVER YET is:
Giulia Cerardi – Rhythm guitars
Luigi Stefanini – Bass guitar
Luca Cerardi – Drums
NOT OVER YET was formed in fall 2014 by the siblings Giulia Cerardi and Luca Cerardi (Merendine Atomiche / Merendine). ‘AXIOMS OF LIFE‘ has been recorded in many different locations around the world. Drums, bass, vocals and rhythm guitars were recorded between June 2015 and March 2017 at New Sin Studios, Loria (Treviso, Italy). Blaze Bayley and Greg Izor both recorded their vocals at the same studio, in June 2015 and June 2016, respectively. Charlie Huhn recorded his vocals in January 2017 at North Avenue Studios in DeLand, Florida (USA). Chris Poland recorded his leadguitar parts during the same month, at Glass House Studios in Los Angeles, California (USA). Dylan Rose recorded his vocal parts in October 2016 in Santa Cruz, California (USA), while Zak Stevens recorded his during the same month at MG Studios in Columbia, South Carolina (USA).