US metallers DEAD BY WEDNESDAY to release their new album ‘The Darkest Of Angels‘ on May 20, 2016 in Europe via David Ellefon‘s (Megadeth) EMP Label Group and distributed by SPV. The album was produced by Nicholas T. Rage of Toxic Holocaust (Hatebreed, Kingdom of Sorrow, Jasta). DEAD BY WEDNESDAY‘s title track “Darkest of Angels” (feat. John Arch of Fates Warning) can be streamed below.
“The Darkest of Angels” features 11 killer tracks with 11 heavyweight guest vocalists including: Brian Fair (Shadows Fall), Eric AK (Flotsam and Jetsam), John Arch (Fates Warning), Rob Dukes (Generation Kill, ex-Exodus), Carley Coma (Candiria), Waylon Reavis (ex-Mushroomhead), Sean Danielsen (Smile Empty Soul), Paul Stoddard (Diecast), Kris Keyes (formerly Gargantua Soul), Antony Hamalainen (Armageddon) and Ceschi Ramos (Fake Four Inc.).
1. The Beginning of the End (Intro)
2. Live Again (Feat. Brian Fair)
3. Donner’s Pass (Feat. Rob Dukes)
4. Self-Medicate (Feat. Paul Stoddard)
5. Power Troopers (Feat. Ceschi & David Ramos)
6. Darkest of Angels (Feat. John Arch)
7. The Surgeon (Feat. Rob Roy & Marc Rizzo)
8. Defining Fire (Feat. Antony Hamalainen & Waylon Reavis)
9. Chosen (Feat. Carley Coma)
10. Phoenix Rising (Feat. Kris Keyes)
11. You Must Like Suffering (Feat. Sean Danielsen)
12. Break When I’m Dead (Feat. Eric AK)
DEAD BY WEDNESDAY are:
Rob Roy – Vocals
Opus – Drums
Joey Concepcion – Guitars
Mike Modeste – Bass
DEAD BY WEDNESDAY has recently rocked the stage at the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival, along with White Chapel, King Diamond and Slayer. They played Rock & Shock Horror Festival several years in a row, with Life of Agony, GWAR, Hatebreed and Soulfly. At the New England Metal Festival they played along with Battlecross, Goatwhore, Dillinger Escape Plan and Opeth. This March they shared the stage with death metal titans Revocation at The Providence Tattoo & Music Festival.
“Dead By Wednesday is a band that holds the future of hardcore metal in the palm of their hands” – Paul Gargano (Metal Edge Magazine)
“Heavy, thrashing and hardcore. Perfect!“ – David Ellefson (bassist of MEGADETH)